over 2 years ago
Hello WE HACK TOO ladies!
The time is drawing near and we'e so excited to see all of your projects!
Please don't foget to add your presentation deck that gives our judges an idea of your business strategy. Here are a few reminders of some of the info that should be included:
1. Problem—What problem are you hoping to solve? Who is affected by this problem?
2. Solution—How does this solution help local or global communities? What is the impact of this problem? Why is your solution the best options
3. Product—What is your product or service? How does it work?
4. Market Analysis (size, opportunity)—What is the market for this product look like? Are there many similar products or services already available? How will you spread the word about your product? What is your brand and its messaging? How would you gain and retain your customers?
5. Competitive Landscape—Who is your competition? Are there already companies creating a similar products or services? How many competitors do you have? What are their strengths and weaknesses
6. Business Model—How will you approach this market and the existing competition? What are steps you need to take?
7. Team—What roles do you need on your team to execute your plan? What skills, responsibilities, and expertise do these team members hold?
8. Projections—What do you predict to be your income, expenses, and profits after 1 year? (Not necessary to project up to 5 years)
9. Key Takeaways—What are the most important points of your product/presentation? What are the key facts? What do you want your investors to walk away remembering about you?
Can't wait to see what you all came up with and we appreciate your hard work and dedication!
B~STEM Project Team